Let Research to Publication supplement your existing efforts to teach solid research and writing skills.
Grasping the key concepts associated with research ethics and study design take time and practice. Lean on the expertise offered by BMJ and UCSF to enhance the pre/post library workshop experience or index them on your library portal as standalone courses.
The self-paced online course can help your library:
- Support librarian-led workshops with supplemental assignments, tests, quizzes, and exercises
- Strengthen and track research output
- Supplement existing curriculum
- Grant all users a significant discount on Article Processing Charges for articles accepted in BMJ Gold open access portfolio
- Offer remote learning opportunities
- And further support the entire research life cycle through to publication.
Learn more about the Benefits for Institutions
Watch this video to see how it works:
98% of librarians that participated in our survey agreed:
“Libraries will need to support the growing need for awareness and training in scholarly communications.”
“Libraries will need to continue to proactively develop and scale their research services.” *
Schedule a brief call to learn how Research to Publication is being used by institutions across the globe as a means of addressing the challenges associated with developing well-rounded research professionals and increasing the volume of published articles at their institution.
Source: BMJ. Supporting Scholarly Communications Survey. 2019 ACRL attendees.
**Matt Reed, “Workshops Don’t Work,” Confessions of a Community College Dean (blog, June 17, 2013), available online at https://www.insidehighered.com/blogs/confessions-community-college-dean/workshops-don%E2%80%99t-work [accessed 2 February 2018].