Empower researchers to improve patient outcomes with new evidence.
Developing countries and emerging economies need research evidence that is reliable and relevant enough to help them build universal health coverage and meet the sustainable development goals and targets for health. Research to Publication can support you to do this.
With Research to Publication you can:
- Help build technical research capabilities in institutions worldwide
- Empower researchers to publish in high-impact, international journals
- Support research integrity and high ethical standards
- Help improve patient outcomes with new evidence
- Provide researchers certificates from BMJ and UCSF on completion of the course and every module passed.
What is included?
Research to Publication supports the development of sound research design, responsible research conduct and clear statistical reporting. The full programme consists of 8 courses, 52 modules, and over 200 hours of learning.
Modules are written and presented by some of the foremost experts in research and publication. They include real examples, policies and case studies about conducting and publishing research. Funders can make this available to individuals and institutions worldwide.