Take charge of your own career as a published research author.
Suitable for anyone conducting research in medicine, healthcare, public health, and epidemiology, Research to Publication is designed to prepare you for a successful career as a published author of medical research.
We want to make your life easier so that you can focus on achieving outstanding results in an increasingly competitive race to publish.
With Research to Publication you can:
- Improve the quality of your research
- Advance your career by getting papers published
- Learn at your own pace
- Understand the issues that prevent researchers from getting published
- Help improve patient outcomes with new evidence
- Receive a certificate of completion from BMJ and UCSF for every module passed.
What is included?
With an institutional subscription, you will be able to choose what to study, and do so at your own pace – in any order you like. Modules are organised into 8 courses, each covering a specific topic. Modules are written and presented by some of the foremost experts in research and publication. They include real examples, policies and case studies about conducting and publishing research.
As a subscription benefit, all registered users are entitled to a significant discount on article processing charges for papers accepted into BMJ’s Gold Open Access Journal portfolio. *