Support researchers within your institution get published in high-quality research journals.
Research to Publication is the right choice no matter what resources you have in place. Ideal for blended learning, modules can be integrated into your existing programme or used as a self-study resource. Research to Publication supports the development of sound research design, responsible research conduct and clear statistical reporting.
With Research to Publication institutions can:
- Attract high calibre undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Support a flipped classroom or blended-learning model
- Build technical research capabilities and attract funding
- Grow an internationally strong reputation for research
- Support research integrity and high ethical standards
- Facilitate workshops using the worked examples, talks and exercises
- Save faculty teaching time, costs and classroom space
- Provide researchers certificates from BMJ and UCSF for every module passed
- Supplement existing courses provided by your institution.
What is included?
A subscription offers institutions:
- 8 courses, 52 modules, and over 200 hours of learning
- Modules are written and presented by some of the foremost experts in research and publication. They include real examples, policies and case studies.
- A significant discount on article processing charges for papers accepted into any of BMJ’s journals.*
*Discounts are determined by The World Bank and Hinari classifications.