Support researchers within your institution get published in high-quality research journals
Research to Publication can help your institution build technical research capabilities, increase ethical standards and drive acceptance rates in high-impact, international journals.
Our interactive self-study modules are designed to enhance your existing curriculum and provide researchers with the skills necessary to overcome the challenges associated with getting published.
An institutional subscription gives you:
- Unlimited access to Research to Publication for all your users
- Reporting on number of modules started, completed, passed and failed
- Discounted Article processing charges in BMJ Gold Open Access Journals
- Promotional materials such as user guides, videos and podcasts
- Online training webinars
- The option to bundle with BMJ Case Reports and BMJ Open Quality subscriptions
- Support from our dedicated customer service team.
For an institutional subscription quotation, or to find out more please contact our sales team.
Rest of World
T: +44 (0)20 7383 6693
Americas (Including Latin America and the Caribbean)
T: +1866-577-0265 ext 709 (toll free from USA)